About Us: AnswersNow is a seed-stage telehealth company delivering virtual autism care to families. In the last 3 months, our technology and network of 20+ licensed clinicians have facilitated 400+ hours of direct therapy to families and their children with autism. We’re driven by the tangible impact we’re having on families’ lives and are passionate about scaling our services nationally to serve even more.
What We’re Looking For: As we gain traction quickly, we’re looking to bring on superstar talent that’s passionate about contributing to the early stage of the company’s growth. You’ll bring your domain expertise to the table while flexing other skills in service of team goals.
We are looking to hire an SEO and SEM expert on a part-time contract basis to support our marketing team. You’ll be responsible for auditing our website, landing pages + paid efforts and making recommendations on how to better drive traffic and conversions. You’ll inform the team on best practices and bring a POV to the table on what works and what doesn’t.
You’ll report to VP, Growth and collaborate with key stakeholders across marketing, sales and product. Hitting the ground running for us means having an idea of how you’ll best contribute early and demonstrating follow up and discipline to achieve goals.
AnswersNow is based out of Richmond, VA, but we are a fully remote team.
- Collaborate with marketing lead and graphic designer to conceptualize and execute various testing methods in design, layout and copy for SEM in order to gain the most paid traffic
- Audit and optimize content, site structure and link architecture to improve 1st page search engine ranking
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing and sales materials; advise on powerful calls-to-action (or other key copy moments) to convert visitors
- Advise marketing lead on content development strategy based on keywords or phrases that increase traffic to website; develop deep link building strategies
- Set measurable SEO and SEM improvement goals that demonstrate progress in demand generation efforts
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance goals
- Contribute thought partnership, positive influence, and subject matter expertise to the Marketing leadership team as well as peer groups across the organization
- Passion for SEO, SEM and digital marketing
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and/or SEO, SEM
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization best practices and protocols
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc), website optimization tools (UnBounce, HotJar, etc) and familiarization with Google Analytics
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill; SEO / SEM or paid advertising copywriting experience
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills