AnswersNow is a socially driven startup that uses technology to support parents of children with autism. We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Director of Growth to join our VC-backed startup to expand our services across the United States!
AnswersNow is a telehealth ABA provider that connects children, teens, and young adults with autism directly to a master’s level board-certified behavior analyst to receive personalized ABA therapy treatment.
Autism is the fastest-growing developmental disability in the United States. Currently, there are 4+ million children and young adults living with autism. We are passionate, boarding on obsessed, with using technology to increase access to premium-level clinical services.
We are looking for someone to lead our growth from $300K to $30mm in the next 3 years. As Growth Director and a key member of the executive team, you will be responsible for driving growth strategy, managing and leading the coordination and execution of growth plans, and optimizing the funnel to meet revenue targets. You’ll be responsible for managing and leading a small team, expected to roll up your sleeves and have the potential to build out a larger team as you lay the foundation for growth.
Current marketing/sales channels include digital (paid and organic), building and maintaining relationships with medical offices, as well as State and Local government. Your challenge is to improve current practices and build a team to expand our reach beyond Virginia and enable us to successfully acquire clients across multiple states and become a national brand.
You will also manage the client onboarding process and collaborate with the clinical team to ensure alignment between client expectations and clinician experience. You will constantly collect data to track and improve on all steps in the funnel, identifying bottlenecks and increasing automation. If you have the sales, marketing, and growth chops and are hungry to apply your experience to a fast-paced, health tech startup democratizing access to autism service then you should apply now!
- Competitive, “Can-Do” Attitude - You identify opportunities and roll up your sleeves to make them happen; you’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- Motivated and Driven - You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’ll be a part of the executive team, you want to have ownership, and you want to make a difference
- Creative and Resourceful — You think on your feet, try new approaches, and bounce back when things don’t go your way; you’ve got the perseverance without the ego
- Confident Communicator — You influence others with your outstanding communication skills, and are confident pitching to anybody in any situation. You love assisting others to hit their goals
- Forward-thinker who is able to see the small details, the big picture, how things are now, and where we can go from here
- Data-driven numbers person who understands the importance of data and knows how to collect and analyze data, as well as to glean and implement insights
- Startup experience and/or entrepreneurial mindset
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of referral partners — growing our current list of partners 10x
- You’ll roll up your sleeves and drive sales/BD (MOFU) — eventually, you’ll be responsible for building out this team once you’ve laid the groundwork
- You’ll work hand in hand with the TOFU (marketing) and BOFU (family onboarding) to develop and monitor the companies growth
- Create a system to track conversion rates and measure progress against goals, constantly looking to eliminate bottlenecks, improve processes, and introduce creative ideas and solutions that are quickly tested and evaluated
- Create a CRM to capture detailed and timely data for all family and referrer touchpoints
- Reports directly to the CEO
- Ability to get shit done, track it, and improve it
- Experience setting, executing, and iterating a growth strategy
- Previous experience improving and enabling junior team members
- Proven track record of leading and driving growth 10X
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, cross-functional, dynamic, and ambiguous environment
- Proven or demonstrable track record leveraging data to inform and iterate growth strategies
- Competitive Seed/Series A salary and commission
- Significant equity based on past experience
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Work from wherever you are