AnswersNow is an impact startup looking for a clinical leader excited about shaping the clinical future of the fastests growing ABA telehealth company. We’ve been named top 10 2021 startups to watch, backed by nationally recognized venture capital firms, and now we need you to guide our clinical growth and operations.
Are you up for growing a team of distributed clinicians, driving our clinical efficacy, and working hand-in-hand with our engineering team to create the first telehealth platform designed to amplify ABA in a virtual world? Have you seen “Clinical Director” roles but felt like something was “missing”? If so, this job may be right for you.
You’ll especially love this role if:
You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
You communicate clearly and help others understand a jargon-ridden clinical framework.
You’re fluent with technology, enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment, have strong organization and management skills.
You enjoy solving problems, don’t get flustered easily, and you’ll dig for the answer until you find it.
You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’ll be a part of the executive team, you take ownership, and you want to make a difference.
Lastly, but most importantly, you have an incredible passion for bettering the lives of families.
A day in the life will include:
- Coordinate and supervise clinical staff providing constructive feedback
- Provide personnel with clinical training and opportunities for continuous development
- Evaluate performance and mentor underperforming employees when necessary
- Monitor compliance with legal guidelines, adherence to internal policies, and quality standards
- Oversee the selection criteria, recruitment, and training of BCBAs eligible to provide services on the AnswersNow platform
- Recruit employees to ensure department is staffed with qualified personnel
- Make appropriate matching of clinicians and families
- Devise strategies and plans for the clinical department to meet company growth goals
- Plan and overseeing all patient care or administrative operations and programs
- Assume responsibility for budgeting and resourcing
- Provide strategic direction and clinical oversight during the development of the companies telehealth platform
- Gather BCBA feedback to guide technology direction
- Act as the company's clinical spokesperson at industry events, and promoting the company via local and national media
- Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years managing a strong team of 10+ people required
- 2+ years managing multiple locations or multiple managers strongly preferred
- Ability to be flexible, agile, and make decisions very quickly
- Ability to work autonomously
- Fast growth within an organization is highly preferred
- High EQ with a strong ability to connect with people
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and health insurance preferred
- A custom cover letter outlining why you're the best fit for the job required
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical and dental
- Signing bonus