Are you a BCBA that wants to have an impact on the world while having fun working at a recently funded, scaling startup? Do you love working with children and adults with autism and their families? Have you recently wondered, “why can’t I work with families virtually during my downtime”?
If you answered yes to all the questions above, AnswersNow is definitely the company for you. We’re a tight-knit, early-stage company that is growing rapidly. We’re looking for part-time BCBAs for a contract based position to join our group! You’ll report directly to the Director of Clinical Services and reap all of the benefits of a clinician run organization. We provide opportunities for free CEUs, we have a weekly training meeting with the clinical team , and don’t forget the swag bag we send to our top performing BCBA’s!
AnswersNow is based out of Richmond, VA, but we’re a fully remote team, so applicants can live anywhere in the country and be eligible for this position. Our technology and clinicians have facilitated endless hours of direct therapy to families and their children with autism, who otherwise are underserved for countless reasons. Come join our growing team to get autism therapies into every corner of the globe!
Here are the details of the role!
- Implement the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to increase socially significant behaviors and decrease maladaptive behaviors for clients
- Provide remote parent training and supervision to parents
- Have a minimum of 10 hours of availability spread across 3 or more days of the week
- Provide remote direct therapy to clients
- Conduct remote assessments (such as VB-MAPP, Vineland, Preference Assessments, etc.) to determine client social, play, ADL, communication, and behavioral needs.
- Conduct remote functional behavioral assessments
- Conduct risk assessments
- Implement all principles of applied behavior analysis appropriately and ethically, per BACB ethical guidelines
- Review client records to ensure quality assurance
- Appropriately assess, analyze, and train parents regarding issues or concerns
- Exhibit effective communication with colleagues, other providers, and supervisors
Why BCBA’s love us!
- Make your own hours within our standard session timeframes. We match you with families who will fit the hours you have available!
- Limit non-billable time. Spend your hours doing what you’re passionate about, and not spent driving, marketing, or billing.
- Meaningful and reliable income. Pick the number of families you want to work with, get paid monthly, and enjoy added bonuses and perks.
- Become a part of a community. Our clinicians meet weekly and rely on each other for guidance and feedback!
- Free CEU’s provided by AnswersNow staff training!
If this sounds like a fit for you, click the apply link below. We’d love to have you!!!